What is the Tuber Simulator Knowledge Tree?
The PewDiePie Tuber Simulator Knowledge Tree is a way of upgrading your videos and your video making skills. The Knowledge Tree is coupled with the “Brains” currency and these “Brains” can be used to purchase the upgrades available in the Knowledge Tree.
How do you get more Brains?
How can you get brains to use in the Knowledge Tree? Well, you can get them in multiple ways. These ways are:
- Ordering new items for your room – upgrading a certain room topic will give you more Brains, this will also give you XP to level up
- Levelling up – just simply levelling up will give you a few Brains
- Completing a quest – Completing the quest given to you in game will grant you a few Brains
- Mini game play – playing the mini game Puggle gives you a chance to get some Brains
What is the Knowledge Tree used for?
The Knowledge Tree is used for upgrading your videos, but what does it actually do? Here is a list of the upgrades available when starting the game;
- Views Boost: This upgrade is available as soon as you start up the game and will simply upgrade your views on each video by 25% every time you upgrade it. The upgrades will also cost more and more Brains every few upgrades. It is wise for new players to invest in this upgrade since when you are starting the game it is important to get as many viewers as possible. After fully upgrading the Views Boost it will unlock many other upgrades that will significantly aid all of your videos.
- Streaming: Steaming is the way to gain more views while you are not actively playing the game. Each upgrade will net you more time and more views. The maximum amount of time that you can be away from your game is 60 minutes (when streaming is fully upgraded). However, with the two upgrades available for steaming you can increase the amount of time you can stream for as well as unlocking the ability to gain subscribers during the streams.
- Topic Upgrades: The last of the upgrades available from the start are the Topic Upgrades. There are 10 topics within PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator and there are two assigned to each video that you make. There is an upgrade for each of these 10 topics and each of these upgrades will increase the views gained by a video with the topics you have upgraded.
Check out the video we just made on the Knowledge Tree;