Losing a phone is like losing a small part of yourself these days. We have so much information and so many items stored away on that little device that we become bereft when we are without it. Our immediate contact with our world, our schedules, files and our saved games, all go missing. We can probably manage without the latter better than the former. Still, there is that sense of annoyance and frustration at the idea that all our progress, XP and purchased items may vanish. This is a key concern for anyone in the depths of PewDiePie Tuber Simulator. So, what can we do if we ever find ourselves in this difficult position? How do we recover our accounts with no harm done?
Quick PewDiePie Tuber Simulator Recover Account Guide
There are two reasons why gamers believe that this is a lost cause and they won’t be able to recover their account. The first is the advice on gameplay from Outerminds themselves. They rightly remind users that this game was designed for one account per device, although there is a method for relocating an old file. There is also the issue that they can only recover the account if it was “properly linked online to a Google Play or Game Center account”. Unfortunately, this may rule some people out. However, if the game was linked to the correct account on the old device, there is a chance of recovery and continuing where you left off.
The second source of confusion here is the fact that any attempt to set up on a new device takes you straight to the tutorial for the new game. Naturally, many will assume that this is the beginning of a complete restart and will damage any chance of recovery.
This is what you have to do here. Note that to recover your account it must have been linked online to a Google Play, Game Center, or a Facebook account.
- Install the game on your new device (check our download page for info on getting the game).
- Start the game, then press the green Recover button on the opening screen.
- Make sure you know where you account was linked to, and select the appropriate recover method; Game Center, Facebook, or Google Play.
- Once you have your account details, you then need to tell the game that this is your new device and that you want all your game features and saved items relocated onto this primary device.
- If successful, this process will then overwrite everything on the local save with that “new game” tutorial and replace it with the correct file. Then you can continue as normal.
As you can see with this PewDiePie Tuber Simulator Recover Account guide, there really is no need to panic.
There is help out there if you ever find yourself in this predicament in the future, as long as you saved the old game properly. Be patient with the tutorial on the new game, follow the instructions and you should find yourself in the right place. If not, it might be time to contact Outerminds directly.
(To contact Outerminds directly, email them at email@example.com)